We are so thrilled and honored to be working with Virginia Cannon. One of the best things to happen to Tucson’s local music scene in recent past, Virginia is bringing her infectious enthusiasm and pithy, progressive teaching approach to the SHOR. Virginia is here to help intermediate to advanced students with performance experience who are looking to become professional musicians.
Her patented “Nashville Treatment” is a live performance coaching program which teaches:
- Stage Presence, Charisma and Delivery.
- Cover Song Arrangement for Live Performance.
- Connecting and Engaging with an Audience
- Band Leadership
- Stage Etiquette and Sound Check Procedures.
- Proper Microphone Technique
- Stage Choreography
- Audition Coaching for Live and Recorded Auditions
One of the most important facets of her approach: What to do if something goes wrong!
Live Performance Coach
Virginia’s positive energy provides a nurturing and empowering experience for each student while providing LIVE PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES in the community.
Every student needs something different so each session is tailored toward their specific needs and goals.
Lessons are paid on a monthly basis up front:
- 1 lesson a week (1hr) = $100/lesson = $400/month
- 2 lessons a week (1hr) = $90/lesson = $720/month
- 3 lessons a week (1hr) = $80/lesson = $960/month
SIGN UP FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE COACHING AND SOON YOU’LL BE OUT PERFORMING IN PUBLIC WITH A NEW LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE!